Thursday, June 30, 2011

A day at the park...

A few glimpses of our day at the park!

WE LOVE NANNY!


Oh to be a kid again.

PURE JOY!



We decided to head out to the park with Nanny and Gram Gram (great grandma) yesterday.  Seeing as the winters in NY are long and cold we try to spend every second we can outside during the summer.  It generally lifts the morale for mommy also when the views at the park consist of a beautiful lake and sailboats. Plus who has an 82 year old  great grandma that will STILL go down ALL the slides with you!!!  Brylee peed her pants the first time she went down the slide pictured below due to it's height. However, was insistent upon going back down it multiple times.  Now that's courage, she rocks!! I was very thankful for no broken bones, scraps, bumps or bruises for either of them.     

 Believe me I was holding my breath on this one!!

Faster Gram Gram!
We couldn't have asked for a better day!!

4 comments:

  1. Kristen, I'm so excited that you are blogging!!! I love keeping up with every through them, and it's soo good to see what you guys are up to! Your kids are ADORABLE, and B has always reminded me of a Cabbage Patch Kid (which have always been my favorite, and I"m even tempted to buy for myself as an adult) :D I'll add you to my blog roll!!!

    Also, I'm assuming you were over at my art blog, but just in case you haven't seen it, it's
    www.thegirlintheblueglasses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a cutie, Kristen! Glad to see you in the old blog world, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Her great grandmother rocks! It was so much fun to go to the park with you guys!
    Hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly- I am so excited to be able to keep up with everyone through this too. It's so much fun!! Ever since Brylee was born everyone has always told me how much she looks like a cabbage patch kid! I can totally see it! I really need to buy her one and take her picture next to it. I haven't seen your other blog I will definitely add it to my followers list!! I love all your artsy stuff so fun, you are super talented! I am excited to look at some more of your stuff! And by the way Tucker is super cute!
    Erin- Thanks! Your family is so beautiful as well. I can't wait till baby Delia arrives! How fun it will be to have two little girls! I am having so much fun with figuring out this blogging thing! I am definitely a follower of yours now too!!
    Kristina- Had so much fun with you guys too! We definitely need to go again soon. Bry keeps asking when we can see you guys again.:-) We will just have to stay out of the woody areas this time!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete