Thursday, June 23, 2011

Just the beginning....

Starting a blog has been on my to do list for quite some time now.  Actually sitting down and finding the time however has been the challenge.  I questioned whether this was something that I really wanted to spend my free time doing since I seem to have so little of it.  I finally decided I am not doing this because it is the popular thing to do or I feel pressured into it.  My daughter turned three last month and my son will be one in August and I can't even begin to comprehend where the time has gone. I want this blog to be an honest depiction of the ordinary happenings in my family's life that make it unique to us.  I hope this blog enables me to record these moments that make our life story and share them with others, like many of you already do.  I am excited to read all about what has been going on in the lives of many of you who have started blogging already.
I am not a literary scholar and do not have a degree in computer graphics. I am doing my best to figure out how this all works so please bear with me.  I am excited about this new endeavor and can't wait to catch up with all of you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment